WE ARE HIRING! JOIN OUR TEAM!
Would you like to join a dynamic, growing business that positively impacts the health and wellness of our community?
YOGA, Barre, Pilates, & CIRCUIT Group Fitness and One-on-one Instructors
Align Brooklyn is a boutique yoga, Pilates, and functional training studio owned by a chiropractor in the South Slope, Brooklyn. We are known for providing our clients with the highest quality yoga and fitness classes available through the leadership of talented instructors.
We are looking for yoga and fitness instructors with certification in yoga and/or Pilates, who can lead, empower and excite our clients through dynamic, challenging and effective classes.
You must be reliable, creative and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment. We offer a beautiful studio, friendly environment and excellent pay commensurate with experience.
- 200 hour yoga or Pilates mat certification
- Passionate about people and fitness
- Committed to highest standard in fitness
- Consistent and reliable
1 - Complete our application
2 - Forward your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must complete both the application and forward your résumé. You're résumé must include your formal education and work experience.
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
We are seeking self-starters, with positive energy and natural sales skills, who want to play on an exceptional team.
- You must be enthusiastic about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You must possess quick problem solving skills.
- You must possess high quality customer service skills.
- You must be friendly and able to greet each client warmly.
- You must learn quickly and be able to understand and remember instructions without them being repeated.
- You must be detail oriented and have outstanding administrative and computer skills.
- You must be able to maintain a neat and orderly front desk area.
- You should have a love for fitness and wellness.
- You should pride yourself on competently following tasks through to completion.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- You must be willing to accomplish any task needed.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must be willing to work early morning and weekend shifts.
- Must be willing to go the extra mile to help a customer or colleague.
- Preference will be given to applicants with Mindbody online experience and/or have worked in the wellness and/or fitness industry.
The front desk associate checks students in for classes, professionally greets clients and patients, fields phone calls, sells packages and memberships, updates client accounts, performs light cleaning and laundry to ensure an exceptionally clean environment, makes marketing signage, and manages additional administrative and marketing tasks assigned by studio owners via an online task management system.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company, as well as a great opportunity to develop skills in facility management, studio operations and customer service.
We are hiring for the following hours:
- 7am-12pm Mondays
- 3:30-8:30pm Tuesdays
- 8am-6pm on Saturdays
- The position is Part Time: 20 hours a week
Please forward a cover letter and résumé with salary requirements to email@example.com. Your résumé must include your previous work experience and formal education. Please be prepared to provide references.