Would you like to join a dynamic, growing business that positively impacts the health and wellness of our community? JOIN OUR TEAM!
Instructors, employees and substitute instructors are encouraged to take unlimited classes for free.
Complimentary chiropractic care is provided to instructors and employees for acute issues. Maintenance care is offered on a once a month basis. Functional nutrition assessments and consultation are complimentary.
Regular instructors receive ongoing free continuing education on anatomy, biomechanics and wellness best practices with Dr. Brown.
Regular instructors and employees take 30% off most retail items.
FREE CLASSES FOR FRIENDS
Guests of regular instructors may take class for free on a standby basis. After one year of employment, instructors and employees may gift a one year unlimited membership to a friend.
Instructors and employees join a community of professionals committed to working on the cutting-edge of yoga, fitness and wellness.
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
We are seeking self-starters, with positive energy and natural sales skills, who want to play on an exceptional team.
- You must be enthusiastic about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You must possess quick problem solving skills.
- You must possess high quality customer service skills.
- You must be friendly and able to greet each client warmly.
- You must learn quickly and be able to understand and remember instructions without them being repeated.
- You must be detail oriented and have outstanding administrative and computer skills.
- You must be able to maintain a neat and orderly front desk area.
- You should have a love for fitness and wellness.
- You should pride yourself on competently following tasks through to completion.
- You must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- You must be willing to step up to accomplish any task needed with a smile.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must be willing to work early morning and weekend shifts.
- Must be willing to go the extra mile to help a customer or colleague.
The front desk associate checks students in for classes, professionally greets patients, fields phone calls, sells packages and memberships, updates client accounts, performs light cleaning and laundry to ensure an exceptionally clean environment, makes marketing signage for inside and outside the studio, and manages additional administrative and marketing tasks assigned by studio manager and owners via an online task management system. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company, as well as a great opportunity to develop skills in facility management, studio operations and customer service.
We are hiring for early morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Preference will be given to applicants who have experience with Mindbody Online and who have worked in the wellness and/or fitness industry.
Forward résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. No walk ins or phone calls.
YOGA, BARRE, PILATES & CIRCUIT GROUP FITNESS & ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTORS
Join a team of the most knowledgable and competent instructors in the industry.
Align Brooklyn is a boutique yoga, Pilates, and functional training studio owned by a chiropractor in the South Slope, Brooklyn. We are known for providing our clients with the highest quality yoga and fitness classes available through the leadership of talented instructors.
We are looking for yoga and fitness instructors with certification in yoga and/or Pilates, who can lead, empower and excite our clients through dynamic, challenging and effective classes.
You must be reliable, creative and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment. We offer a beautiful studio, friendly environment and excellent pay commensurate with experience.
- 200 hour yoga, Pilates mat or Barre certification
- Passionate about people and fitness
- Committed to highest standard in fitness
- Consistent and reliable
1 - Complete our application
2 - Forward your résumé to email@example.com
You must complete both the application and forward your résumé. You're résumé must include your formal education and work experience.