ETIQUETTE & POLICIES
WE ARE A SHOE FREE ZONE
- Align Brooklyn is a shoe free zone. Leave shoes in the entryway before entering studio.
- All classes are conducted barefoot or in sticky socks. Sticky socks should be used for barre and circuit type classes.
THIS IS YOUR TIME - LEAVE YOUR THINGS BEHIND
- Leave all personal items in cubbies outside of studio. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Silence cel phones and mobile devices.
- No food or beverages other than water or tea are allowed in the studio. Beverages must be covered. Please do not chew gum during any class.
BE ON TIME
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before class. New students should arrive at least 10 minutes before class so that we can orient you to the studio.
- Classes start at the time listed on the schedule. Students may only enter late at the discretion of the instructor and under no circumstance may enter more than 5 minutes after class start time.
- Your spot may be given to a standby student, if you are not on time to class.
- We have two bathrooms and two changing rooms; no showers. You may request a free all natural body wipe at the front desk.
- We do not sell bottled water. Please bring your own water bottle and fill it with our 5-stage filtered water for free. We do sell refillable glass water bottles and other beverages.
- Towels are provided free of charge and are located at the front of the studio.
- All drop ins and memberships include free yoga mat rental. Yoga mat rental is not included with class packages, but is available for $2. We do not accept credit cards for mat rental. Mats for all other classes are included.
- The studio is open a minimum of 15 minutes before and after each class.
MANAGE YOUR RESERVATION
- Always register for classes ahead. You can sign up for classes up to 7 days in advance. You can register up until the class start time.
- You may early cancel any class at least 10 hours in advance without penalty. You must cancel, if you are not coming. Members will be charged $15 for Late Cancels and $20 for No Shows. Class package holders will have no shows and late cancels deducted from their class package. Repeated no shows may result in scheduling restrictions. No excuses or exceptions.
- Only join a waitlist if you are committed to coming to the class. If a spot opens up 10 or more hours prior to start time, you will automatically be added to the class. If you are no longer able to attend, you must cancel prior to the 10 hour late cancel window or you will be charged.
- Spots frequently open within the 10 hour late cancel window. Check your app and register for open spots online.
PACKAGES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- All class packages are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. No exceptions.
- Unlimited memberships can be placed on hold with a minimum of 7 days notice. Memberships may be placed on hold for travel or medical condition one time per three month period. A membership may not be on hold for more than 30 days per hold. Membership holds must be requested via email sent to email@example.com.
- Paid-in-full memberships may not be placed on hold.
- Unlimited memberships can be cancelled with a minimum of 30 days notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All memberships have a minimum term of 3 paid months. Memberships are not prorated and may not be cancelled prior to 3 paid month introductory term for any reason.
- Full time teachers, activists and senior citizens over 65 years of age qualify a 15% discount on all full priced memberships and packages.
- 20 class packages and larger may be shared by couples and families.
If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us at
email@example.com or call (718) 788-3940